THINGS TO KNOW:
THIS IS A CASHLESS EVENT
All attendees of the SoCal Taco Fest must be at least 21 years old.
IDs will be checked upon entrance at the gate where tickets are scanned.
***NO IN/OUT PRIVILEGES OR RE-ENTRY ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON***RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- By entering the event grounds, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the SoCal Taco Festival, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
- Attendees and belongings are subject to search
- All forms of smoking and smoking paraphernalia are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
- By entering the event grounds, you willingly give your permission for the SoCal Taco Festival to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing
- Moshing, crowd surfing and stage diving are prohibited
- Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited under California County Code 32.1002
- Unless otherwise stated below, food and beverage is not included with the price of admission.
- There are NO REFUNDS for any reason whatsoever on tickets purchased to the SoCAL TACO FEST.
- SoCal TACO FEST will take place rain or shine
ITEMS THAT ARE ALLOWED:
- One sealed bottle of water (16oz or less)
- Prescribed medication (in container with matching ID to be checked at entry)
- Cell phones
- Non-professional cameras
- Bags/Clutches that follow our Clear Bag Policy
- Infants or toddlers (or anyone else under 21 years old) are not allowed in to the festival
- Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs – must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
- Any bags that don’t follow our Clear Bag Policy
- Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers, flasks, backpacks
- Pets (guide/service dogs with credentials allowed)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Audio recording devices, professional photo/video cameras
- Weapons, firearms, pocket knives, fireworks or explosives
- Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
- Lawn Chairs
- Laser pointers
- Selfie sticks
- Chalk, markers, sharpies
- Stickers, flyers, solicitations
CLEAR BAG POLICY:
All persons and bags are subject to search. Clear tote bags (including handbags/purses) that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” will be admitted inside after inspection. One-gallon clear plastic freezer or storage bags are also permitted. Small clutch bags or wallets that do not exceed 4.5” x 6.5 “, with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the venue along with one of the clear bag options (clear tote or storage bag). Oversized bags (i.e. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) are prohibited.
SoCal TACO FEST offers on site locker storage outside the Main Gate for a fee.
The SoCal TACO FEST reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.